1. Start by navigating to the 'Users' tab within your Epic account, then click on the 'RFID' tab.
2. Locate and click on the '+ Add RFID' button.
3. Input RFID card numbers in the pop-up window. This operation can be done in bulk by separating the numbers with commas or inputting them on separate lines.
4. To restrict access to the charger, navigate to the 'Chargers' tab.
5. Click on the charger you want to configure, then click on the 'Settings' tab.
6. Toggle the RFID button to 'ON' and Save changes.
By following these steps, you can easily add new RFID cards to your Epic account and restrict access to the charger.